Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Wow, I am behind on the blogging scene.  I haven't been on in about a week, and there are several blogs I follow that need some attention.  Some are fun, some are inspiring, some are business.  And I guess it's those that I really need to catch up on.  Ready? Go!

Last week was pretty busy, and I would like to say the business was busy, but that was not so much the case.  I did take photos of the new pendants and edited several of those, and I did some research and this that and the other.  But I'll be honest, photo editing is boring, and it's sometimes hard to stay focused and inspired. 

Also... I was a bit distracted with prepping the house for our first weekend visitors!  My college roommate Lindsey (check out her blog, GROW) her husband Mike, and their little boy Mason came up for a visit.  We had a great time exploring Richmond, going to parks, eating good food, drinking good wine, and reminiscing about old times.  Even broke out the old photo albums.  (We drank a lot of tequila back in the day.)  Lindsey and Mike are very creative people - Lindsey was in art school with me - and being around them is always inspiring.  They have great ideas, especially about home, garden, decor, and collecting... and all that gets those creative juices flowing.  Even brings up ideas for jewelry!  So hopefully, more new work soon!

So after the excitement of the weekend died down a little bit, I got back to work yesterday and finished editing all of the reversible disc pendant photos.  The server won't seem to let me add any pictures right now, so I'll try again later.  But for now, you can see them all on etsy

Ok, admittedly, that was a mediocre update, but I have several things in the works, and I don't wait to spoil anything.  So you will just have to wait!  I'll try to be better about posting this week, so check back!  And as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment