Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sea Pods Sneak Preview

Hello out there!  It's been a while....

I've been hard at work in the studio as well as teaching workshops.  I've had two great weekend workshops as well as a fun evening class so far this year.  It's so great to work with interesting creative people!  Especially when I'm used to it just being me and Buster all day every day.  He's super cute and pretty good company, but not much of a conversationalist.  Mark is, of course, around in the evenings, but we're so busy with evening business that, well, you know... time just sort of flies. 

But lately I've been feeling very sea-y.  I guess I just have the ocean in my bones.  I got to go down to Oak Island a couple weekends ago, and it just feels like home.  Nothing quite like the beach in the winter.  So peaceful. 

Buster and Jackson had no problem with the cold water.



So I when I got back home, I started thinking about a new jewelry line.  I'm calling the line "Sea Pods."  It will be with the same five or so colors in keeping with my Reef Jewelry line, but these will be more formed... pod-like if you will.  I think there's a lot of potential with this line, so I'm pretty excited about it.  I finished the first few pieces this week, and I plan to use these for applications to various shows, galleries, etc.  Guess I know what I'm doing this week.......

But without further ado, I give you....

The "Sea Pods" Sneak Preview




I'll post more as I get them done, and please check out my facebook page for quick updates and more previews.  Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I guess all the lolling on the beach is useful after all.

    ReplyDelete