Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Summer Craft Show Schedule

Hi all!  I've been working diligently on some revisions of an older line of enamel disc jewelry, so once again I've forgotten to post in a while.  I actually started off the craft show season this past weekend at The Handmade Market in Raleigh, NC.  They put on a very nice event - I also did their holiday show in November of last year, and will probably do that one again this year, so stay tuned.  My sister, Cat Kostka, came along this time as my lovely assistant - thanks, Cat! We had a great time and got to debut what I'm now calling the "Polka Collection."




Fun and bright and perfect for spring and summer!


If you would like to visit some craft shows this season and see these lovelies in person - so that you can try them all on and decide which ones should be yours - check out where we'll be in the coming months, and plan to come out and see us!

May 3 - The Handmade Market - Cobblestone Hall, Raleigh, NC
June 7 - Ocrafolk Festival - Ocracoke Island, NC
July 4-5 - Festival for the Eno - Durham City Park, Durham, NC
August 24 - Big Love Fest - Pack Square Park, Asheville, NC  

Still working on the Fall schedule, but I will definitely be at the Piedmont Craftsmen Fair, November 21-23 in Winston-Salem, NC.  More to come!

If you gotta have 'em now - these guys are so brand spankin' new, they're not even on my website or my etsy page yet - shoot me a message at coppertide@gmail.com or through my facebook page!  
The new necklaces are reversible! Whaaaaaat?!?!  I know.  Plus I have different options for matching earrings. There are several fun color combos that are ready to ship or I can take custom orders for your favorite colors!





No comments:

Post a Comment