Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seattle, Just for Fun

I'm always inspired by shapes and colors and things I see around me, so when I'm in a new or interesting place, I generally have my camera in tow.  Now that I've finally gotten most of the business stuff from the SNAG Conference out of the way, I just wanted to post a few fun photos that I took while I was in Seattle.

Seattle in a very cool city with a lot of great things to look at.  I did spend a lot of time at the conference, but I stayed at the home of my friends Ben and Annie (Annie, unfortunately, was out of town that weekend.)  But Ben took me around and showed me some great Seattle sites I might not have seen otherwise.  Thanks, dude!

Here are a few from Pike Place Market (the market of fish-tossing fame).  I was digging the colors inside:


 

This was in a neat artsy section of town called Ballard:


Love the troll under the bridge!  That is a real VW Bug he's crushing.


This was a lovely rocky beach called Golden Gardens Beach right on the Puget Sound:


And of course, I had to get in a couple Space Needle shots:




All in all, a pretty fine trip!  It's great to be around so many talented people in such a beautiful, inspiring city!

No comments:

Post a Comment