Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Brand Spankin' New Enameled Disc Trio Earrings on Etsy

Here it is:  CopperTide on Etsy

Woot woot!

It's kind of amazing how much work goes into this.  I spent the morning finishing up some photoshop edits for the new Enameled Disc Trio Earrings.  There are only six pairs of these, mind you, but the computer was running slow - need to do some housekeeping there.  Also, I'm a little anal about my photos, so I probably do a little more editing than is actually completely necessary, but what can I say?  I like them to look good! 

I also spent some time this weekend writing my etsy shop policies and getting all that business cleaned up.  Then the last 2 1/2 hours have been spent uploading photos, writing item descriptions, tagging, etc.  Just for six items.  But hopefully since I've put in more time and effort this time around, I will get some results.  (Tell your friends!) 

I don't know that etsy is really the way to go for all of this, things tend to get lost within an hour of posting.  There's just so much on there.  So I've decided to spread out my postings over a few days (Also because they haven't all been edited yet - that pesky business with life getting in the way over the weekend again.)  But I will post here each time I upload new work, and you can see what I've been up to.  I'm also going to look into setting up my website for better buyer's access.  Which may include finding a new host.  We'll see... I only have about 2 weeks to decide before I have to renew my subscription with my current host, Other People's Pixels, which is great for displaying your artist portfolio in any medium, but maybe not the best for selling.  Oh boy, more research!  A friend suggested Big Cartel, so I'll be looking into that one for sure.  I'll post updates on what I find out.

In the meantime, here's a sampling of Trio Disc Earrings.  Let me know what you think!

Bird of Paradise Disc Trios 


 Crocus Disc Trios


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just played catch up on your blog. I love seeing all the stuff that I always hear about! Yay blogging! And I really like your new biz card and banner, totally sweet designz. Yes, with a Z! What else was I going to say?!?! Crap. Oh well, just wanted to say hi and I'm glad you are getting all situated! <3

    ReplyDelete