Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Slow Week

I will confess, this hasn't been the best week business-wise.  Those distractions of life again.  Buster the pupster has been a little bit of a challenge, among other things.  I know, I know... it's no excuse!  Shame on me.  I have been working a little each day, editing the photos I took last weekend and putting the new work up on etsy.  You can see them all here:  CopperTide on Etsy

I've posted 19 pairs of enameled disc earrings, 13 of which have 3 photos each, so I've spent A LOT of time in Photoshop.  I've had several views for each pair, but no buyers yet.  From what I understand, getting your first buyer is the toughest because people like to buy from someone who has sold to others and gotten positive feedback.  So we'll just hope someone is brave enough to try it out!  I've also been promoting on my facebook page and the CopperTide facebook page, but I don't want to bore people, so I think I will post a little less frequently there than I have been.

I'm going to get back in the studio and make some pendants to go with the earrings this week.  And I'll have Gabardine to regulate to keep me in line...


So I'll be back in a few days with some updates... Until then, happy weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment